12PM Recovery Cream
The choice of META FORET Cypress, and Phytoncide
The phytoncide contained in cypress tree helps to make the skin healthy and clean without irritation, by providing immunity improvement, antibacterial effects, stress control, and other effects.
Use of Cypress leaf Extract with proven efficacy in thesis
META FORET Cypress Leaf Recovery Cream What is the difference?
Because it is applied on the skin, META FORET, containing full of ingredients from nature.
WHY META FORET?
Repeating skin troubles, skin concerns Resolved by nature derived ingredient “Centella Extract”
With the combination of Panthenol and Ceramide, it maintains the moisture inside the skin for a long time.
Reducing complicated steps of toner > skin > cream > nourishing to just one recovery cream! Combination of Panthenol and Ceramide ingredients prevent moisture loss inside dry skin, helping to maintain long-time skin moisture.
No more aesthetic clinic! No more expensive cosmetics! We only put the good ingredients for your skin to grow power by itself.
How to use
- Remove the find dust and residue with gel cleanser.
- After organizing skin texture with the toner.
- Absorb moisture / whitening / nourishing serum depending on skin condition.
- Finish the skin care by applying the recovery cream which improves the health of the skin.
If you check all ingredients, you can see changes in your skin.
|META FORET 12PM Recovery Cream
|Recommended for use within 36 months before opening and within 12 months after opening
|Company of manufacture /Responsible vender
|HANSOLBIOTECH / FIREWORKS
|Country of manufacture
Purified water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalan, Methylpropanediol, Caprylyl Methicone, Hydrogenated Lechitin, Ceramide NP, Dipropylene Glycol, Macadamia Ternifolia seed oil, Shea butter, Hydroxyacetophenone, Cetearyl Olivate, Arginine, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Zinc PCA, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Betaine, Allantoin, Xantan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Adenosine, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Sunflower seed oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Pantolactone, Octyldodecanol, 1,2-Hexanedio
Precautions for Use
- Consult a dermatologist in case of irritation such as rash, welling and/or itching, or any other side effects caused by direct sunlight during or after application.
- Do not apply on wounded area
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep out of direct sunlight