12PM Brightening Serum
12PM Brightening Serum
#moisture brightening #vital charge #barrier protection #niacinamide #cypress leaf extract
The choice of META FORET Cypress, and Phytoncide
The phytoncide contained in cypress tree helps to make the skin healthy and clean without irritation, by providing immunity improvement, antibacterial effects, stress control, and other effects.
Use of Cypress leaf Extract with proven efficacy in thesis
META FORET Cypress Leaf Brightening Serum What is the difference?
Because it is applied on the skin, META FORET, containing full of ingredients from nature.
WHY META FORET?
Like a skin that has never been wounded, Skin tone UP with double-mix whitening ingredients
Containing 'Arbutin' ingredients extracted from laurel leaves and Niacinamide, it not only improves the skin tone but also inhibits melanin production, prevents blemishes, and cleans the skin.
Sudden skin troubles. A ‘cypress extracted’ multi serum That erases the long-last marks of skin troubles
Skin troubles from external stimulation, and long-last marks of troubles, A double care serum that soothes reddish troubles first and Removes the trouble marks.
ALL-IN-ONE Tone up care, Made with nature derived ingredients, that can be used in all parts of the body
A ‘good cosmetics’ made from nature derived ingredients with EWG 1-2 levels, ALL CARE at once from reddish skin to dark elbows, knees, and even skin under darkened eyes.
How to use
- Remove the find dust and residue with gel cleanser.
- After organizing skin texture with the toner.
- Absorb moisture / whitening / nourishing serum depending on skin condition.
- Finish the skin care by applying the recovery cream which improves the health of the skin.
If you check all ingredients, you can see changes in your skin.
|Product name||META FORET 12PM Brightening Serum|
|Expiration date||Recommended for use within 36 months before opening and within 12 months after opening|
|Company of manufacture /Responsible vender||HANSOLBIOTECH / FIREWORKS|
|Country of manufacture||Korea|
Purified water, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Albutin, Zinc PCA, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Raspberry Ketone, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydroxyacetophenone, Benzyl Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Xantan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA
Precautions for Use
- Consult a dermatologist in case of irritation such as rash, welling and/or itching, or any other side effects caused by direct sunlight during or after application.
- Do not apply on wounded area
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- There are examples of arbutin in which papules and mild itching were reported in 「Human Application Test Data」.