12PM Calming Serum
#skin calming #hypoallergenic #pore care #sensitive skin #cypress leaf extract
The choice of META FORET Cypress, and Phytoncide
The phytoncide contained in cypress tree helps to make the skin healthy and clean without irritation, by providing immunity improvement, antibacterial effects, stress control, and other effects.
Use of Cypress leaf Extract with proven efficacy in thesis
META FORET Cypress Leaf Calming Serum What is the difference?
Because it is applied on the skin, META FORET, containing full of ingredients from nature.
WHY META FORET?
Skin temperature DOWN withCypress tree leaf extract containing the cool forest itself
Repeating skin troubles, skin concerns Resolved by nature derived ingredient “Centella Extract”
Did you purchase cosmetics because of its good fragrance? Artificial fragrance is the cause of skin troubles.
We removed the scent so that the product cold be absorbed without irritation, by removing essential oil and fragrance and mixing only active ingredients.
How to use
- Remove the find dust and residue with gel cleanser.
- After organizing skin texture with the toner.
- Absorb moisture / whitening / nourishing serum depending on skin condition.
- Finish the skin care by applying the recovery cream which improves the health of the skin.
If you check all ingredients, you can see changes in your skin.
|Product name||META FORET 12PM Calming Serum|
|Expiration date||Recommended for use within 36 months before opening and within 12 months after opening|
|Company of manufacture /Responsible vender||HANSOLBIOTECH / FIREWORKS|
|Country of manufacture||Korea|
Purified water, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Propandiol, Methylpropandiol, Glyceryl Glucoside, Polyglycerin-3, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Morinda Citrifolia Extract, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, Panthenol, Ceramide NP, Octyldodecanol, Pantolactone, Arginine, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Xantan Gum, Hydroxyethyl, Cellulose, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Carbomer, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexandiol, Disodium EDTA
Precautions for Use
- Consult a dermatologist in case of irritation such as rash, welling and/or itching, or any other side effects caused by direct sunlight during or after application.
- Do not apply on wounded area
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep out of direct sunlight