12PM Gel Cleanser
12PM Gel Cleanser
#skin calming #hypoallergenic #pore care #sensitive skin #cypress leaf extract
The choice of META FORET Cypress, and Phytoncide
The phytoncide contained in cypress tree helps to make the skin healthy and clean without irritation, by providing immunity improvement, antibacterial effects, stress control, and other effects.
Use of Cypress leaf Extract with proven efficacy in thesis
META FORET Cypress Leaf Gel Cleanser What is the difference?
Because it is applied on the skin, META FORET, containing full of ingredients from nature.
WHY META FORET?
Milder without skin irritation with hypoallergenic product!
By cleansing the make-up and skin residue with keeping the skin pH, sensitive skins can claen the face with low irritation.
Cleanse the pore residue and blackhead at once, with tea tree extract
By permeating centella extract and tea tree extract inside the pores to remove invisible residues, it helps for smooth pore care as well as removing the blackheads.
Double care after cleansing to deliver moisture deep into the skin
Containing moisture ingredients Madecasoside + Panthenol, it minimizes moisture loss during cleansing through forming moisture shield, and delivers moist skin without dryness even after cleansing.
How to use
- Remove the find dust and residue with gel cleanser.
- After organizing skin texture with the toner.
- Absorb moisture / whitening / nourishing serum depending on skin condition.
- Finish the skin care by applying the recovery cream which improves the health of the skin.
If you check all ingredients, you can see changes in your skin.
|Product name||META FORET 12PM Gel Cleanser|
|Expiration date||Recommended for use within 36 months before opening and within 12 months after opening|
|Company of manufacture /Responsible vender||HANSOLBIOTECH / FIREWORKS|
|Country of manufacture||Korea|
Purified water, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexandiol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Tea tree Extract, Zinc PCA, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Pantolactone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA
Precautions for Use
- Consult a dermatologist in case of irritation such as rash, welling and/or itching, or any other side effects caused by direct sunlight during or after application.
- Do not apply on wounded area
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep out of direct sunlight